Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Purgatory...

Well, i have two thirds of my movie shot. They are a good two thirds. The sound in the bar is surprisingly good. The shots from Matts place turned out well. I have some good pieces to put together.
My third piece, the cop scene, had some complications. Apparently you have to have an important guy sign a piece of paper to use a real cop, even if theyre youre friends. So that went out the window. And using two lights, one with a blue gel on it, flashing a bounce card back and forth in front of it, i can fake a cop car off the screen.
Since halloween just passed, i know a couple girls with sexy cop outfits. This would have to be approached in a ridiculous manner. I think it can be pulled off, if i get her to wear a black shirt underneath the cleavage and maybe silkings on her legs. Put her hair up, it can totally be pulled off as an awkward semi-hot police scene.
I have a hot chick Jill. I called my ex, she has thespian experience and shes a knock-out. I may not get to film until Monday of Fall break, but i can trade gear with Postal.
The way im building my DVD i can pretty much get the other stuff to almost complete, because they will have to be compressed separatly for the separate DVD menus.

No comments: